The Ethnobotanical Assembly (TEA) invites authors to submit contributions relating to the theme of human-plant engagements in all their diversity. We publish articles, essays, reviews, poetry, short stories, photo essays, and more.
Please submit proposals or completed works by email to the TEA editors.
- The recommended word count for written articles is 800-1,200 words.
- TEA is aimed at a wide and diverse audience. Please write in an accessible and jargon-free style, as far as is possible.
- Articles should be submitted in Word document format, with 2.0 line spacing and 12-point font.
- References and citations should be written in the Harvard style.
- Authors should follow Oxford spelling and punctuation conventions.
- The inclusion of photographs, figures, and hyperlinks is strongly encouraged. Please include authorship and captions for all images.
- Images should be sent as separate files, in as high resolution as possible.
- Authors are encouraged to include a short biography and personal photograph to accompany article submissions.